November 30, 2013 by Musical
I know I probably should have posted something about Thanksgiving, and I am a little late… but hey, Ann has given me a challenge, and I shall complete it to the best of my abilities.
What challenge hath been bestowed upon you, Musical?
I am so glad you asked Random Person That May or May Not Exist! As always I am going to grab at the chance for speaking, an tell you all about it.
What are you thankful for?
T’was the question that I was given by the lovely Ann.
I will use bullet-points, just ’cause I’m that cool.
- God sending his own son to die on the cross for me.
- My family. Big as they may be, they are super awesome, and I am quite blessed.
- My friends. Although it was kinda tough to make some when we moved around (when I was younger), God gave me some, and continues to give me more.
- My house. I live under a roof, I am thankful for just that. But not only did God give me a house, he gave me a place where we could have animals. And by those animals, we have learned so many lessons from God, that I am thankful for as well.
- The many other things that I have accidentally forgotten, but still hold a special place in my heart.
Keep being crazy, but also live dangerously, and eat your veggies.