December 17, 2012 by Musical
Jolan Tru, everypony!
Did you have an awesome week-end?
Well, apparently, Santa has a list, so it looked like a good idea to have one, but why not have a few instead of one? I’m not a ‘Santa Believer’ myself, and I’ve never been. But I think the story of St. Nicolas is pretty dandy. 🙂 Wait no, no, I do NOT need a bunny trail. Back to My list.
This is one of My Lists. It has the things I don’t like.
1. High pitched noises, like on a television. (Maybe a small case of Tinnitus?)
2. Really bad singers on the radio.
3. Chickens. Especially their castings..
4. Promises. Because if they aren’t kept, they can cause confusion, and delay.
5. Twilight. No, I don’t like it. I have a bunch of great friends who do, so I don’t have anything against people watching.
6. People looking the same. Not having any personality, in clothing, or just personality!
9. Finding problems.
10. Broken things.
Now for what I DO like. 🙂
1. CHIPS AND DIP!!
2. Star Trek, Star Wars, Lost in Space, Emergency!, Adam-12.
3. Wearing things different from other people.
4. Hot Cocoa.
8. Fish. :3
10. Bebes!!! XD
Yay. That was fun. 🙂 Now I’ll tell you a little tid bit of information that you probably already knew.
This is my 99th post. Next post I will give you some awesomeness. Just be keeping an eye out for the 100th post. NOW FOR. A video. 🙂 (I just figured out how to post them!)
A while ago, I found a you-tube channel that is very funny, clean, and they post new videos regularly! Welcome to BlimeyCow’s Messy Mondays. I think I may start posting their new video every Monday. Well here’s the one that came out today. 🙂
What am I doing today? Well, I’m gonna get a splendid hair cut. Still trying to figure out how it will look… 🙂
I better go, I have siblings circling around me, trying to find a chance to get a turn.
Live long and prosper.
I am not Spock. -Leonard Nimoy